Pierre Do's responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop cross-channel strategic planning at Group level.
- Ensure the coherence of a global value proposition at the service of the customer.
- Manage 360° recommendations for customers at Group level.
- Lead the marketing team to promote the Group's expertise.
- Inspire the creation of offers and studies aimed at customers, to promote the Group's expertise
"We're delighted to welcome Pierre to create strategic planning and lead our marketing group. His extensive background in agency, influence and media will enable us to take a significant step forward in Biggie's development. Pierre will be a formidable conductor of the group's levers, and will drive the creation of advertising content to serve brands", emphasizes Sébastien Roumier, VP Growth at Biggie Group.
Pierre Do began his career at Nextedia in 2010 as Social Media Manager, before joining Publicis Media in 2013 as Social Media Manager, then Content Strategist. He then joined the M6 Group, where for 3 years he headed Strategic Planning for the Golden Network creative studio. In 2021, he became Director of Strategic Planning and Marketing, then Director of Strategy and Creation at Unify (GroupeTF1).